Monday, April 11, 2011

IDAHO!

Husband and I went to Idaho on Friday and came back Saturday morning. It was lots of fun. We went to his cousin's wedding which was pretty cool because she's from Costa Rica so there was a lot of Spanish being spoken and it blew my freakin' mind.
Pretty huh?

The in-laws. Aren't they cute?
And finally, the happy couple cutting the cake. They are perfect for each other. Also, that beautiful wedding cake cost them $0.00. Some wonderful lady who used to decorate cakes professionally volunteered to make it for them. In fact, the whole reception was done by people who were kind enough to donate time and money into it. This world has some pretty amazing people if I do say so myself.

Overall, good experience, but dont tell anyone... I don't really care for Idaho. Nope, I don't think I would ever want to live there. (Family is what makes it awesome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment