Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I am so stinkin' excited I found this place!

One of my dreams is to design my own fabrics, and Spoonflower has now made it possible! I don't have anything designed yet, but it's wonderful to know that my dream can come true. They also sell other people's designs, which are awesome. It's a little pricey, but it's for quality, one-of-a-kind designs on fabric. LOVE IT!

The link is below:
http://www.spoonflower.com/welcome

Here are some samples of other people's designs:


These blue boxes are from the show "Doctor Who". It's cool.
teeny tossed tardis


red_snowflake


mustache gallery


Paris Peonies


 I may be obsessed with Chevron patterns.


  chevrons


waves_melba


birdhouse


foxen

So fun right!? I don't think I'll be as good, but I sure can try!

No comments:

Post a Comment