Monday, January 2, 2012

I've got some...

Good News! 

I'm working on a whole new design layout for a wallet. It's going to be better for all those "wallet horders" out there (you know who you are) and would have 12 credit card slots (could hold 24 cards then), two cash pockets, a big pocket for a checkbook (or whatever), and a pocket with a zipper for change. It was going to be awesome. 

Bad News. 

Four hours into it and I realized I made a small mistake that actually turned out to be a really huge mistake and now I'm debating on whether or not I want to unpick the dang thing or just move on to a brand new one. It was going to be cute too, but I'm afraid that if I unpick the whole wallet it'll ruin the fabric. So now I'm tired and frustrated, and stuck with a deformed wallet. At this point I'll just deal with it in the morning...

Curse the World!

No comments:

Post a Comment